i’ll leave you a message telling you how beautiful you really are c:
There are people that don’t listen to music?
My friday night went a little like this:
- Missing the train, but then meeting Craig and Peter and going with them
- Meeting Sophie, Adama and Megan
- Getting mwi in the queue to the cathouse, but not intentionally
- Hugging everyone within arms reach
- Being para that I wouldn’t sober up before my Mum picked me & Soph up
- Kissing a beaut of a guy
- Sobering up
- Going home and making pancakes
- Staying up ‘till 3 talking to Sophie and reading magazines
My saturday night went a little like this:
- Falling asleep in front of the tv and going to bed at quarter to 11.
They get message (200) and their all like:
I get message (1) and I’m all:
If I got (200) in my ask I’d be like:
And I’d be answering them like a boss:
but no, no one ever sends me anything.
Simply being friends with him makes me happy just now. We smile, talk and laugh with each other now, and if this is all that it’ll ever be, I’d be content.
I wrote this about the guy I like, and I’m guessing that the person you like popped into your head too without me mentioning any names.
oh .. this is amazingg, i reblogged & i got 460 messages .
weird, i only got 18
67 FUCK YEAH
omg i love this! it gave me 13 messages :DDDDDD
wooah?? this shits legit… i got 26:D
what the shit?! this is awesome!
You are all shitting me.
LOOK YOU GUISESSSSS, IT WOOOOOOORKS.
is this real?
HOLY SHIT IT WORKS
It works, man!
It really works! :o
GO BITCHES GO
Been in this position so many times.<3
This was Friday night for me at my friend’s gig, and shall be this Friday night coming at A Day To Remember <3
i have like 13 gay best friends.
Reblog if you feel like you want almost everyone in you’re life to get to fuck. |-)
Every single day I just see somebody and want to tell them to just to GTF and stay away!
- Being in a room with only one other person
- Talking to someone who used to be your friend but isn’t anymore
- Eating in front of other people
- Accidentally hitting hands with someone while walking
- Knowing someone’s name when they don’t know yours
- Staring off into space then realizing you were staring at a person
- Eye contact from across the room