No problem :D So have you been enjoying your weekend for halloween? xx
You’re so lovely! Thank you :D
No problem :) And thank you, he’s a lot better now and back at work xx
The craze was started in American prisons when prisioners would basically sell themselves for money. Wearing their trousers below their anus, it was a sign to other inmates that they would happily ‘take it up the bum’ for money.
So all you ‘Gangsters’ with your baggy jeans thinking you got ‘Swagger’, really just want a bit of anal.
Pointless fact of the day.
this made me giggle more than i should
Same here, I’ll never turn away somebody needing help
I kinda agree with the general description of a scorpio, and I think I fit it surprisingly well. I prefer listening to other, but despise being ignored/left out. And I can be emotional and intense. Ah well, it might just be a fluke :)
30 interesting facts about me are:
- I changed myself to get a guy, and through it I met someone so much better.
- I like the way my eyes look.
- Freckles on my face don’t embarass me at all.
- I think James Hetfield has the most beautiful voice ever, it’s so soothing.
- I’m either confident/stupid enough to happily go to school wearing no makeup and my hair away from my face near enough every day.
- I get jealous of my sister and how pretty she is.
- When I was 9 I tried to hang myself with a skipping rope, not because I was suicidal, I just wanted to know what it would take.
- Half of my friends aren’t nice people any more, and it’s affecting me too.
- Once day I tried not eating anything to be thin.
- I’ve become eventually happy with my body now.
- I’m going to dye my hair bright blue.
- I tried to fit in for a long time now, but I’ve realised it didn’t really work for me, so I’m gonna stand out again.
- I pretended to be ill to get a day off school, but in all honesty, I just want to go in now.
- I draw on myself due to my current lack of tattoos.
- I want to be a painted lady.
- I think Megan Fox is so pretty!
- Failing my prelims isn’t what I want, but I don’t make an effort to study at all.
- I’ve only been kissed twice.
- I don’t judge people that are way ahead of me (with guys), I just need to take things a lot slower because I need a sense of stability.
- My looks are similar to my Mum’s at this age.
- 2 guitars sit in my room, but I don’t know how to play them yet.
- To calm down or chill out I go to this field behind my house and sit on the phone to my friends.
- I love taking photographs, because it’s another way to re-live good memories.
- Tumblr is where I go to see the beauty of the world and share things that mean a lot to me.
- My sister is sitting on the computer next to me watching Russell Brand, and it’s good to see her laughing this much.
- I don’t know if I could say I have 1 best friend, I have a lot of very close friends though.
- Although I try my best, I judge people so much.
- Jealousy is a big problem of mine, but I try not to do anything when I’m feeling green-faced.
- My room has a lot of posters up, but I’m gonna be sad to have to take them down when my room gets decorated.
- I’m so scared of losing people that mean everything to me, because when they’re gone I’ll have nothing.
- Music seems to help me escape even more than before, and I don’t go a day without blocking out the rest of the world.
- i dont love you
- you’re diagnosed with cancer
- i found someone else
- it was never real
- we need to talk
- your going to die
- your ____ is dead
- you cant have kids
- i dont remember you
- lets just be friends
- we cant be together
Two aunts died from Breast Cancer. Half Purple, Half Pink. Fucking do it already.
My mum has beast cancer, ):. Be pink tumblr.
My aunt died from Breast Cancer. I think that it should maybe be pink before the end of October.
r.i.p to the gay people who committed suicide :/
My views on religion is that it’s perfectly fine to follow one, and I think that it teaches good morals. It’s just that I don’t believe in a “greater being” anymore, I have faith in myself, in my friends and faith in my family. So in my books that’s good enough for me.
I’ve had a lot of problems, and dealt with being a weird kid, which did actually leave me suicidal when I was about 9. I had no friends, I was being bullied and when I tried to do something about it, it just made things worse. Luckily, I’ve learnt to deal with my past and I’d call myself a generally cheery and happy person!
Hiya, I’m good thanks. How about you?
I’d have to say a german shephard or a leopard :D
Its always nice to know that somebody cares
My view on drugs and alcohol is
- Drugs aren’t good, they cause addictions and ruin peoples lives when it was only meant to start as a bit of fun.
- Alcohol is fine in moderation, yet, like drugs it can lead to an addiction. I try not to look at everything too negatively because it’s always going to be there, and you just have to accept some bad things in life.
Oh god, in ten years I’ll be 25. That idea does really not please me. But, anyway, I want to be in uni doing a course on something fun like physiotherapy or photography. And in some time in between then and now I would like to have taken a gap year too.
(And btw, I’m posting 2 “today”, because I haven’t slept yet so I still consider it Saturday)
I’m not quite sure if I’ve passed the “couple” stage, but I know that I wouldn’t call myself single just now.
Day 01 - Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
Day 02 - Where you’d like to be in 10 years.
Day 03 - Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Day 04 - Your views on religion.
Day 05 - A time you thought about ending your own life.
Day 06 - Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
Day 07 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
Day 08 - A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
Day 09 - How you hope your future will be like.
Day 10 - Discuss your first love and first kiss.
Day 11 - Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.
Day 12 - Bullet your whole day.
Day 13 - Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
Day 14 - Your earliest memory.
Day 15 - Your favorite tumblrs.
Day 16 - Your views on mainstream music.
Day 17 - Your highs and lows of this past year.
Day 18 - Your beliefs.
Day 19 - Disrespecting your parents.
Day 20 - How important you think education is.
Day 21 - One of your favorite shows.
Day 22 - How have you changed in the past 2 years?
Day 23 - Give pictures of 5 girls who are famous who you find attractive.
Day 24 - Your favorite movie and what it’s about.
Day 25 - Someone who fascinates you and why.
Day 26 - What kind of person attracts you.
Day 27 - A problem that you have had.
Day 28 - Something that you miss.
Day 29 - Goals for the next 30 days.
Day 30 - Your highs and lows of this month
- i went on a date with like the sweetest guy ever
- he took me to the cinema
- we sat under the stars (fairy lights in the streets), which was actually so cute, like he promised me that we would do it properly one day
- he told me many time how gorgeous i was
- we bumped into a “friend” from school that i used to be crazy about, and he was with the sweet guy’s friend, and i finally realised how happy i was without him
- when i was about to get on my train home he caught me off guard and kissed me
- i had the best day ever, and he told me that we was sad i had to go home
I’ve finally met somebody who makes me special. I don’t think I could be much happier now.
Sha - New York. ;]
Oliwia - Poland, Europe. (:
Seda - Oslo,Norway :)
Sarah - Scotland, UK xD
Sarah - Glasgow, Scotland :) x
Subhanna - Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, UK :) x
Suzi - Manchester, UK
Holly - Glasgow, Scotland :D xx